- There are many great places that sell the herbs needed for this recipe. Here are some options - I'm sure there are plenty others out there that I don't know about:
- When I first put this recipe together I ordered Olive Leaf from Starwest but found that the strain of the olive leaf I purchased from them wasn't strong enough. Something wasn't right with it. HOWEVER, I recently purchased more from them and it WAS the right strain. If purchasing olive leaf from Starwest make sure it is NOT the strain that comes from Egypt - this was the one that didn't work.
What if I can't find German Chamomile?
- If you find a different type of Chamomile, pray over whether or not the one you're considering will work just fine.
What if, after tincturing the herbs, the herbs get really thick inside the jar and doesn't even shake around?
- Agrimony and milk thistle are the two herbs that tend to soak up a lot of the alcohol. If your bottles of agrimony / milk thistle get too thick take some of the herb out of the jar and add in more alcohol until the herb has room to slosh around inside the jar a bit better than before.
Do I need to use ORGANIC herbs?
- It would be best to do so, if you can.
Do I use just the yarrow leaves or yarrow leaves AND flowers?
- Yarrow leaves and flowers works great!
What heat of cayenne should I use?
- We used cayenne that is 35,000 HU
Please leave a comment in the comment section below if there are any other topics I should clarify regarding the topic of HERBS that would be helpful to others as they make the recipe.